Sunday, September 23, 2007

Over the Hills

In the roars of the sea
In the hustle of the trees
In the murmur of the oars
In the whispers of the breeze
There are songs that never leave me
There are voices I always hear
Teasing me in my reflections
And in a blink the haze is clear

In the journeys across the fields
And trudges in narrow lanes
Watching myriad peoples ways
Prayers, chants and names
I try to blend myself in the colors
As my soul dances to the beat
I feel my world catch the rythm
I feel a love thats so complete

Subtle revelations, fine moments bring
As you yearn & long to share
With doted ones, with warmth & love
As pure as the mountain air
May unbridled joy surround you
As you celebrate the years
Under the sky and over the hills
Fine moments & happy cheers!!

2 comments:

Ramya said...

Lovely work here..:) and thanks for the ending to the poem..i always felt somethin was missin:)

Lydia said...

Nice blog & good poem. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!