Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Scared

Scared that my plans will fall in place
Scared that my deeds will be above disgrace
Scared that my voice may never falter
Scared that my prayers will be answered

Scared that she'll smile at me everyday
Scared that my hidden love will find a way
Scared that its the end of feeling blue
Scared that my wishes may come true

Scared that my ego will never fall to pride
Scared that I may never break from inside
Scared that I'll never lose control again
Scared that I may never be amused by pain

Scared that I may finally communicate
Scared that I may have no one to hate
Scared that I'll never use profanity
Scared that my hopes will become reality

Scared that I may never dabble in confusion
Scared that I may tell bliss from illusion
Scared that I may never be called insane
Scared that I may never be scared again

1 comment:

Shilpa Sekhar said...

Beautiful and absolutely relatable..